Group bike ride from Nevada City to Buckeye Gathering leaving 6 AM MotherTrucks

About Forums Ticket/Rideshare 2022 Group bike ride from Nevada City to Buckeye Gathering leaving 6 AM MotherTrucks

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Laughter Medicine

It’s a 70 mile ride and we are considering both straight through and overnight camping routes plus return ride. The elevation gain is over 5000 ft across three river canyons. It took me two days the first time, and one long 13 hour day with assists the 2nd and third time. Now I’m more out of shape. So this will be the fourth quasi-annual Ridgy ride to Buckeye, arriving some time Friday or Saturday or maybe even Sunday if you are not an instructor, lol. Welcoming other riders and even sag wagon services possibly desired, if you want to be a part of the ride with out actually riding, Spouses and significant others/environmental activists, for camp tools and gear delivery/ urgent issues. Currently have 3 riders and one, late arriving to buckeye, Starlight Sag wagon, already completely full. So email me if you would like to learn more. Chicka waka, Laughter

#306371 Reply
    Megan

If any help is needed I’m down to support with driving, or would consider riding if bike offered. Seeking ride to Buckeye from Nevada City/Grass Valley area anytime after 4pm Friday.

#306372 Reply
    Megan

Txt is best 3oh3.489.981three Megan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Group bike ride from Nevada City to Buckeye Gathering leaving 6 AM MotherTrucks
Your information: