Santa Cruz

Home Forums Buckeye Rideshare 2017 Santa Cruz

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  special education 6 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Colby Tromblee

Greetings,

I want to leave Santa Cruz in the morning the day before the gathering on April 29th. I imagine I would leave the gathering the day it ends. I am in a VW bus so it would feel really good to car pool!

Evan Webb

Hey Colby,

I’d be stoked for a ride to the gathering and back from Santa Cruz on those days. Will have a hiking backpack. Happy to pitch in for gas. Please contact me (808) 855-5530

Evan

education for all

This post is priceless. How can I find out more?|

student loans

Hi there, yup this paragraph is truly pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it on the topic of blogging. thanks.

online education programs

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you may be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come back very soon. I want to encourage you continue your great job, have a nice weekend!

online courses

Thanks designed for sharing such a pleasant idea, piece of writing is good, thats why i have read it entirely

special education

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I’m getting fed up of WordPress because I’ve had problems with hackers and I’m looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Buckeye Rideshare 2017’ is closed to new topics and replies.