Ride needed from Olympia/Portland-Beltaine week (or maybe a rider?)

Home Forums Buckeye Rideshare 2017 Ride needed from Olympia/Portland-Beltaine week (or maybe a rider?)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Natanya Apfelbaum 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Brittany Burkhardt

Hi, I am Worktrading and need to be down there on Saturday the 29th sometime. I do have a car and may end up driving, but I don’t really want to have the necessary work done on it to ensure its reliability. I am happy to split gas. I am a non smoking, fully insured driver, packing light, and willing to share driving. I may or may not need a ride home yet (not staying for pathways). Olympia is ideal, but I can bus to Portland if need be.

If cannot find a ride, I will fix my car and drive, in which case I would consider a rider paying half the gas and sharing driving preferably.

Natanya Apfelbaum

Brittany, hi,
    Curious if you found a ride or are driving? I’m looking for a ride from Ashland, also on Saturday to be there for work-trade. I could help with driving and gas from Ashland, I know that’s already most of the way for you, but if you have extra space, that would be great. Packing pretty light.
    warmly,
    Natanya

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Buckeye Rideshare 2017’ is closed to new topics and replies.